Over and Out is the third – and final! – outing for these boys. The final for now, at least. And this time, we’re not only in Arthur or Gabriel’s head, we’re flip-flopping between the two! Everyone gets a turn. Such a versatile arrangement – it’s only fair.
⏰ Release date: next week 😱
I wish I could be more specific than that, but Amazon takes anywhere from 24 to 72 hours to process the upload, and I’m not clever enough to do a countdown. So, if you want to be sure you don’t miss the release, join my free mailing list to be notified – you’ll also score an exclusive short story right away.
And while you’re waiting, you can catch up on Arthur and Gabriel’s adventures so far in Duck and Dive and Slip and Slide if you haven’t already. Oh, you have? That’s fantastic! May I humbly invite you to throw a few stars and/or words my way in the form of a rating and/or review on Amazon and/or Goodreads? The books get a little boost in the charts whenever someone does this, and I’m always grateful!
👨🏫 How to rate/review books online 📚
Apologies in advance if I’m teaching you to suck eggs… But if you’re not a regular rater/reviewer, here’s how:
- Amazon Kindle:
- Go to the book(s) you’ve read on my website:
- Pick the Amazon store you’ve already bought the book from by clicking the relevant Buy flag
- Scroll down to the ‘Customer reviews’ section and click on ‘Write a customer review’
- Give it an overall rating of 1–5 stars
- Then, if you’re feeling extra: add a headline and a written review – even a one-liner does the trick ✅ Thank you!
- Goodreads (if you have an account):
Anyway, I hope to see you all again very, very soon with the release of Over and Out!