All the books, all the proofs!
Round two, here we go… I wrote up a bit about my first proof ordering attempt for Duck and Dive in a previous blog post. Since then I’ve adjusted the font sizing, line spacing, spacing around section breaks, page breaks, internal and external margins, and the design of the spine. I made these changes to…
The first ever physical copies of my first ever book 😱 (Note, paperbacks are not yet for sale, but the ebooks definitely are.) Overall, I’m pleased with how they turned out. I’ve got a bunch of little changes I want to make, then I’ll order another round of printed proofs. We’ll see how many rounds…