You’ve successfully subscribed to my mailing list and your exclusive stories should drop into your email inbox shortly – I hope you enjoy them.
Can’t find your exclusive stories?
I’ve pulled together a few likely suspects if you can’t find the email in your inbox:
- The email may have been automatically filed somewhere other than your primary inbox (e.g. Gmail often files emails in the Updates or Promotions inbox tabs). To avoid this in future, try dragging my email into your primary inbox – this will hopefully teach your email provider for future emails!
- Check your Junk/Spam folder. Sometimes email providers can get a bit overzealous with their spam filters. If my emails have been thrown in there:
- Tell your email provider that emails from me are ‘Not Junk/Spam’ (there should be a button you can click somewhere above/around the email). The email should now appear in your inbox.
- Next, add me to your Contact list / Address book / Whitelist (so your email provider knows you want to receive emails from me in future). If you’re unsure how to do this, David Gaughran maintains an excellent set of instructions for the various email providers: David Gaughran’s Whitelist Instructions (wherever he uses his own name or email address, use ‘G B Ralph’ and the email address you received my email from).
- Still no luck? Drop me a message with your name and email address. I’ll investigate / add you to the mailing list manually, no worries.
And don’t forget, you’re welcome to unsubscribe from my mailing list at any time – no hard feelings, promise!